Using SureLock admin can power on an Android device as soon as the USB charger is plugged into the device. This is possible on Lenovo CSDK devices with OS Pie or above or devices with Signature permissions.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Auto Power On When Charger is Connected and enable this option.
- Save the changes and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Once done, you will notice that the device will power on as soon as the device is plugged into an USB charger.
For more details on our products, click here