Many times, users use app notifications to try and exit SureLock. Though they will not be successful in the quest, the admin can still block notifications.
Using SureLock, admins can block the notifications on Android devices with signature permissions running with OS Lollipop and above
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Block Notifications and enable this option.
- Save the changes and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Once enabled, the users will be restricted from viewing the Notifications.
For more details on our products, click here