SureLock Settings password prompt by default can be launched with 5 taps on the screen. A Number of Taps option allows admins to change this default 5 taps to a desired number of taps.
Below are the steps to change the number of taps.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Miscellaneous Settings and tap on the Number of Taps option.
- You will be prompted with the Number of Taps screen. Enter the value you would like to set as a number of taps.
- Save the configuration changes.
Once done, you will notice that the number of taps to access SureLock Settings would have changed as per the SureLock configuration.
For more details on our products, click here