SureLock can be accessed by more than one admin user to configure the device and lockdown settings. Multiple admin profiles with different passwords can be created for multiple admin users. They can use their respective passwords to access SureLock Admin Settings to edit or update settings.
Admin Users will have access to all settings except for the following five options under SureLock Admin Settings:
- Exit SureLock
- Uninstall SureLock
- Change Password
- Admin Users
- System Settings
Please follow the below steps to add an admin to SureLock.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Admin Users and tap on it.
- Tap Add User options. Enter Name, Description, and Password. Click on Save.
This will create an Admin User for SureLock. Go back to SureLock HomeScreen, launch the password prompt, and enter the Admin user password to enter into SureLock as an Admin.
For more details on our products, click here