SureLock has a feature Battery Popup Notification that helps the user to show popup notifications and sound alerts when the device battery reaches the specified threshold.
Below are the steps to explore this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Battery Popup Notification and tap on the option.
- You will be shown the below options.
- Show Low Battery Popup – Enable this option to configure Battery Notifications
- Configure Popup – Configure the following popup settings:
a. Battery Popup Threshold (%) – Enter the value for Battery Popup Threshold. When the battery level reaches the specified threshold, the device user will be notified with an alert message.
b. After Every % Drop in Battery (%) – Enter the value for After Every % Drop In Battery (%). When the specified battery percentage drops from the set threshold, the device user will be notified with an alert message.
c. Alert Message – Enter the message to display when battery percentage goes below the specified threshold.
- Enable Alert Tone: Check this option to get an Alert tone with Alert Message when the battery reached the threshold
6. Save the configuration changes.
This will configure the battery pop up notification on Android devices.
For more details on our products, click here