SureLock uses GPS available on the Android device for the functioning of various features. Admin can follow the below-mentioned steps to explore this feature on Samsung KNOX devices or devices with Signature permissions.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to GPS Settings and select this option.
- This will prompt a GPS Settings screen with the Don’t care, Always On, and Always Off options.
- Select the desired option and save the changes. Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
The GPS Settings on the device will behave as configured in SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here