Power Saving is a very important feature any admin would want on his device to ensure proper use of battery. SureLock comes with an inbuilt feature to ensure the devices conserve the battery by adjusting and setting the brightness of the device.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Power Saving Settings and tap on this option.
- In the Power Saving Settings screen, check Enable Power Saving option.
- Configure the below options.
- Default Brightness – Set the default values for the brightness when the device is connected to Battery/AC Power. Choose the Brightness values between 0 and 255.
- Brightness On Inactivity– Set the value of the brightness when the device becomes inactive after the specified time.
- Brightness On Battery Level – Set screen brightness based on the battery level
- Disable Brightness Change On Third-Party App – Brightness settings on Third-party Apps can be disabled.
6. Save the configuration changes.
This will configure the Power Saving Settings on Android devices.
Note: Power Saving Settings option is enabled when Brightness Settings is set to Don’t Care.
For more details on our products, click here