SureLock has a feature Enable schedule Reboot to reboot the device on specified days and times. This option helps the admin schedule a reboot on selected days for the Android devices to auto reboot on the scheduled time and days.
Note: This feature is supported only on Samsung KNOX devices, and devices with signature permissions.
Below are the steps to explore this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Schedule Reboot and tap this option.
- Further, you will be navigated to the Schedule Reboot screen. Check the Enable Schedule Reboot option.
- Enter/Select the time and day you would like to reboot the device and click Done.
- Save the configuration changes.
Once done, go back to SureLock Home Screen and the device will reboot on the configured day and time.
For more details on our products, click here