The Title Bar Settings option available in SureLock helps the admin configure the SureLock Title Bar on the devices. This option helps the admin configure the title text, font color, font size, position, etc.,
Below are the steps to explore this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Title Bar Settings and select the option.
- Further, you will be navigated to the Title Bar Settings screen. Check the Show Title Bar option.
- Text – Enter the Title Name
- Font Color – Select the desired Font Color from options displayed
- Font Size – Enter the Font Size (in numeric)
- Font Style – Select the desired Font Style from the options displayed
- Font Family – Select the desired Font Family from the options displayed
- Position – Select the desired Position for the text to display
- Enable Gradient – Select Enable Gradient
- Color – Select the desired background color from Pick a Color bar
- Size – Enter the Title Bar Size (in numeric)
- Preview – The user can view the settings applied to the Title Bar
6. Save the configuration changes.
Once done, go back to SureLock HomeScreen. You will see that SureLock Title will reflect the changes saved in SureLock settings.
For more details on our products, click here