User security is a feature that forces the user to enter a password to access SureLock Home Screen. A user login screen will be displayed after the specified idle timeout interval and the user can access SureLock Home Screen only after entering the valid password.
Below are the steps to configure User Security in SureLock on a device.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to User Security. This will prompt a User Security screen with 3 options as mentioned below.
- Disable: Select this option to Disable User Security on the device.
- Enable: Select this option to Enable User Security on the device.
SureLock will request you to set a password, answer security questions, and Set Idle time out in Seconds/Minutes.
- Enforce: Select this option to Enforce User Security on the device. SureLock will force you to set a password, answer security questions, and Set Idle time out in Seconds/Minutes.
Once done, save the changes and go to SureLock HomeScreen. SureLock will prompt a User Login Screen asking the end user to configure the required details.
Further, User login screen will appear after the specified idle timeout.
For more details on our products, click here
Was this helpful?