Many deployments require devices to be in a specific orientation to ensure the application works fine. Under such circumstances, the admin would prefer to lock the rotation of the device. This is possible when the devices are running with SureLock.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Rotation Settings and select this option.
- This will prompt a Rotation Settings screen with the Don’t care, Always On, and Always off options.
- Select the desired option and save the changes. Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
The Rotation Settings on the device will behave as configured in SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here