Once an admin user is created inside SureLock, admins would also like to have an option to delete the admin user as well.
Please follow the below steps to delete an admin user in SureLock.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Admin Users and tap on it.
- Select the existing admin user you want to delete and tap on it.
- Tap on Remove. Once done save the changes. The admin user would have been deleted.
For more details on our products, click here