Clipboard on devices is short term repository for data that a user would like to cut, copy or paste to move from one place to another.
Using SureLock, the admin can disable clipboard on Android devices with OEM SDK to ensure the end-users do not use the options such as cut, copy or paste on devices.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Disable Clipboard and enable this option.
- Save the changes and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Once done, you will notice that the end-user will not be able to use the clipboard on Android devices.
For more details on our products, click here