Factory Reset allows the user to erase complete data stored in the device and admins would want to disable this feature to ensure the device stays in the kiosk imposed by SureLock.
SureLock has an option using which the admin can disable the factory reset option on Android devices with signature permissions.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Disable Factory Reset and enable this option.
- Save the changes and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Once enabled, the users will be restricted from factory resetting the Android devices.
For more details on our products, click here