Hardware keys on Android devices are the physical keys on the devices which perform functions such as increase or decrease of volume, menu, recent apps, etc.,
Using SureLock, the admin can disable these keys on devices with signature permissions to ensure the end-user doesn’t misuse these keys to try and exit SureLock.
Below are the steps to disable hardware Keys on devices with Signature permissions.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Disable Hardware Keys and tap on it.
- This will prompt a screen with Home, Back, Menu, Volume Down, Volume Up, and Recent Apps options. Choose the options you would like to disable.
- Save the changes and go to the SureLock Home screen.
This will disable the selected hardware key on the device.
To find out other lockdown features of SureLock for Android, Click here
For more details on our products, click here