Depending on the enterprise requirement, the admin can choose to disable OTG or External SD card using SureLock on Android devices with Signature Permissions.
Below are the steps to explore this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Disable OTG/External SD Card and enable this option.
- Save the configuration changes.
Once done, you will notice that access to OTG or External SD will be disabled.
For more details on our products, click here