Soft Navigation Keys are the keys that appear on the bottom of the screen for functions such as Home, Recent apps, Back, etc.,
Using SureLock, the admin can disable these keys on devices with signature permissions to ensure the end-user doesn’t misuse these keys to try and exit SureLock.
Below are the steps to disable Soft Navigation Keys on devices with Signature permissions.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Disable Soft Navigation Keys and tap on it.
- This will prompt a screen with Home, Back, and Recent Apps option. Choose the options you would like to disable.
- Save the changes and go to SureLock Home screen.
This will disable the selected soft navigation key on the device.
To find out other lockdown features of SureLock for Android, Click here
For more details on our products, click here