Status Bar refers to the bar at top of the screen which displays date, time, battery level, network strength, and notifications. The device users can use this bar to access device settings or applications.
Using SureLock, admin can disable the Status bar on Android devices.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Disable Status Bar and select this option.
- You will see a Disable Status Bar screen with below options.
- Legacy Mode
Select one of the above options to disable status bar. This setting will be applicable for all devices
- Advanced Mode – Select one of the above options to disable status bar. This setting will be applicable only for devices with platform signature.
6. Save the changes and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Once enabled, the users will be restricted from accessing the status bar on the Android devices.
For more details on our products, click here