We have come across few deployment scenarios where the admin wants to make sure that the touch inputs on the Android devices are blocked. SureLock has an option to do this as well.
Once this option is enabled, the user can only launch SureLock Password Prompt by tapping 5 times on the screen.
Below are the steps to enable this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Miscellaneous Settings and check the Disable Touch Input option.
- Save the configuration changes.
After this, end-user will not be able to interact with device using touch panel or touch screen while in SureLock mode.
For more details on our products, click here