Based on the deployment, the admin would want to disable the use of USB ports on Android devices.
This is possible on Samsung Android devices or Android devices with signature permissions using SureLock.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Disable USB and enable this option.
- Save the changes and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Once enabled, the users will be restricted from accessing the USB port on Android devices.
For more details on our products, click here