SureLock supports a feature to create more than one admin user to configure and lockdown devices with SureLock settings. These admin profiles can be created with different passwords can be created for multiple admin users. They can use their respective passwords to access SureLock Admin Settings to edit or update settings.
SureLock also has an option to edit these admin users. Below are the steps to achieve this.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Admin Users and tap on it.
- Select the existing admin user you want to edit and tap on it.
- Edit the Name, Description, and Password.
Once done save the changes. The admin user would have been edited.
For more details on our products, click here