SureMDM enables enterprises to mass-deploy Google Wear OS apps on wearable devices, and remotely install, uninstall, or update apps. Wear OS v2.0 or later is supported in SureMDM.
To enroll Android Wear devices in SureMDM, we need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Install and Launch SureMDM Agent
- Enroll Devices
Step 1 :- Install and Launch SureMDM Agent (Android Wear/Wear OS)
To install and launch SureMDM Agent for Smartwatches, follow these steps:
2. Tap Install.
3. Once after installation, tap Open.
4. Tap Allow and allow the required permissions: Storage/ Location/ Phone.
Step 2:- Enroll Devices
1. On the SureMDM Agent home, enter SureMDM Account ID and tap Register.
2. On the Configure Device Name prompt, select an option from the following to set the device name:
- Set device name manually
- Use IMEI number
- Use MAC address
- Use system-generated name
Once successfully configured,
- On the SureMDM Agent Home Screen, the device status will change to Online.
On the SureMDM Web Console, the device will start reflecting under the Device Grid.