Using SureLock Admin can now manage the Sound settings on Android devices. He can choose between options such as Normal Mode, Vibrate mode, Silent mode, etc.,
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Sound Settings and select this option.
- This will prompt a Sound Settings screen with the Don’t care, Normal Mode, Vibrate Mode, and Silent Mode options.
- Select the desired option and save the changes. Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
The Sound Settings on the device will behave as configured in SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here