It can get tricky to exit Single Application Mode on Android devices. Using an exit file, admins can easily exit Single Application Mode on devices.
Below are the steps to exit Single Application Mode on devices using an exit file.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Single Application Mode and tap on Create Single App Mode Exit File.
- In the Export to File screen, browse the path where you want the Single App Mode Exit File to be saved.
- Copy this file and push it using an MDM solution like SureMDM onto the devices.
Once the user creates this file and pushes it to the device, the Single Application Mode will be disabled for the first 10 minutes.
For more details on our products, click here