Quick Settings on an Android device is a space provided in the notification panel which has options to change the settings quickly without actually accessing the settings application on the device.
Using SureLock, admins can impose the kiosk mode and also hide the quick settings tile available in the notification panel on Android devices with Signature permissions.
Below are the steps to test this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Hide Quick Settings Tile and enable this option.
- Save the changes and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Once done, you will notice that the tiles available in the notification panel will be hidden when the device is running with SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here