Using Mobile Data is common, irrespective of the production scenario. Using SureLock Admin can monitor and manage Mobile Data on Samsung devices with KNOX permissions or devices with Signature permissions.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Mobile Data Settings and select it.
- This will prompt a Mobile Data Settings screen with the Don’t care, Always On, and Always Off options.
- Select the option as per your requirement, save the changes, and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Mobile Data will behave as per the saved configurations in SureLock.