Many companies use NFCs in their production to allows users to make secure transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices on devices.
Using SureLock admin can control the working of NFC settings on Android devices with Signature permissions having support for NFC mode
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to NFC Settings and select this option.
- This will prompt an NFC Mode Settings screen with the Don’t care, Always On, and Always Off options.
- Select the desired option and save the changes. Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
The NFC Settings on the device will behave as configured in SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here