Managing brightness settings while the device is running in SureLock has been made easy with Brightness Settings feature. This feature offers many options for the admin to manage the brightness on the device.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Brightness Settings and select this option.
- This will prompt a Brightness Settings screen with the Don’t Care, Force Auto-Brightness, Fix Minimum Brightness, Fix Maximum Brightness, and Lock Current Brightness options.
- Select the desired option and save the changes. Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
The Brightness Settings on the device will behave as configured in SureLock.
Note: Enable Watchdog Service option for this feature to work.
For more details on our products, click here