WiFi hotspots are internet access points that allow admins to connect to a WiFi network using your computer, smartphone, or another device while away from your home or office network.
You can control the behavior of Wi-Fi HotSpot settings on Android devices using SureLock.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to WiFi Hotspot Settings and select this option.
- This will prompt a Wifi Hotspot Settings screen with the Don’t care, Always On, and Always Off options. Select the desired option and save the changes. Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
The WiFi Hotspot Settings on the device will behave as configured in SureLock.
For more details on our products, click here