Many scenarios do not need devices to be connected to Wi-fi to function in enterprises. On the other hand, there are many scenarios where the devices need a continuous connection to Wi-fi. Based on the need admin can configure SureLock to either disable or enable Wi-Fi on Android devices with Signature permissions.
Below are the steps to achieve this.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to WiFi Settings and select it.
- This will prompt a Wi-Fi Settings screen with the Don’t care, Always On, and Always Off options.
- Select the option as per your requirement, save the changes, and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
This will help the admin manage Wi-fi on the devices.