It is possible that sometimes the admin can forget the password set on the product. Using the License portal, the admin can easily reset the password set on SureLock, SureFox, or SureVideo.
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to reset the password.
1. Log in to the License portal using registered e-mail id (which was used to purchase the product) and Activation Code(Sent to the registered e-mail ID).
2. Once logged in, select the device on which you would like to reset the password, from the device grid.
Note: Device can be identified using the parameters such as IMEI, Device Model, IP address, Bluetooth MAC ID, GUID, etc.,
3. Now, on the license portal, Tap on the Reset Password button on the top right corner.
4. Follow the instructions mentioned on the next page on the device for the password recovery code.
5. Enter the password recovery code in the Enter Code section.
6. This will trigger an e-mail with further details to the registered E-mail ID, for security purposes. Follow the same and the product password set on the device will be reset.
Note: To follow this process, the device must be physically accessible.
Please click here for details on how to reset the SureLock password on the device using SureMDM.
If you need further assistance, please submit a ticket here