Based on deployment demands, admins might want to run the Single Application Mode only once on their Android devices.
Below are the steps to configure Single Application Mode on devices.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Single Application Mode and tap on it. Enable the Single Application Mode.
Note: Ensure only one application is allowed in SureLock. Click here for details on how to Allow Applications in SureLock.
- Check the Run Only Once option. This option is enabled by default.
- Tap on Done.
Go back to SureLock Home Screen and you will find the device in a Single Application Mode. Reboot the device and the device will no longer be in Single Application mode.
For more details on our products, click here