Password policy is a set of rules to enforce security practices in an organization. With the help of these password policies, you could protect the devices, networks, and systems that come within your organization. SureMDM provides an easy way to enforce the password policy settings for users on the SureMDM web console.
Please find below steps to configure password policy for sureMDM admin users:
1. Log in to SureMDM Console.
2. Navigate to Settings and click on Account Settings.
3. Select Account Management and navigate to the Password Policy tab. Configure the below options.
- Enforce Password History – Number of unique passwords that cannot be reused for the specified number of attempts. If the value is given as ‘0’ then there is no restriction.
- Maximum Password Age – Select a value (in days). After the specified days, the password needs to be changed. If the value is given as ‘0’ then there is no restriction.
In the Current cyber world, a strong password policy is necessary to make sure our devices, networks, systems, and data are secured.