Use the Screensaver Settings option available in SureLock to activate Screen Saver on device inactivity. This option allows only an image or GIF to be set as a screensaver and has the following options:
- Enable Screensaver – Enables screensaver option
- Use System Wallpaper – uses wallpaper of the device as the screensaver
- Select Screensaver Media or Webpage – allows the user to browse and select an image / enter webpage URL for the screensaver
- Screensaver Timeout – allows user to set a time of inactivity for the screensaver to appear
Note: The time (in secs) set for Idle Timeout should be higher than Screensaver Timeout.
Below are the steps to enable this option.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Screensaver Settings option and tap on it.
- Check the Enable Screensaver option and configure it as per your need.
- Save the configuration changes.
This will display the screen saver on the device as configured above.
For more details on our products, click here