SureLock comes with an option to help the admin set the connectivity preference when USB is plugged in with the device. It offers options to set the preference to file transfer or photo transfer. This feature is available on Android devices with Signature permissions.
Below are the steps to explore this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to USB Connectivity Preference and enable this option.
- Further, you will be prompted with the USB Connectivity Preference screen the below options.
- Don’t Care
- File Transfer – Allow transferring different types of files only.
- Photo Transfer – Allow transferring images or videos only.
6. Save the configuration changes.
Once done, you will notice that access to Safe Mode will be disabled.
For more details on our products, click here