Managing devices, rather Things couldn’t have been easier than this! 42Gears has partnered with Zebra technologies to achieve this path breaking idea of Things management. One of the examples of Things management is Zebra Link-OS printers. Using SureMDM you can remotely manage and configure the printer, hence saving a lot of time, energy and other resources.
Steps to enable and start using the Things Management feature in SureMDM
1. Log into the SureMDM Web Console.
2. On the SureMDM Home page, click Settings > Account Settings.
3. On the Account Settings page, go to the Miscellaneous Settings tab and click Enable under the Things Management section.
4. Once you click Enable, a Things Management folder will be created in the Jobs section, containing the following jobs:
Install Connector (Zebra Printer Connector)
5. Go to the Jobs section to view the Things Management folder.
6. To apply these jobs, select a host machine and click Apply.
7. On the Apply Job/Profile To Device prompt, select the Things Management folder. Then, select the desired Job(s) and click Apply.