Notification Panel refers to a panel that displays the general notifications which can be accessed by simply dragging down the screen from the top.
Using SureLock, admins can block the notification panel for end-users to access.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Suppress Notification Panel and enable this option.
- Save the changes and go back to the SureLock Home screen.
Once enabled, the users will be restricted from viewing the Notification Panel.
For more details on our products, click here