Using SureLock, the admin can now configure the use of the Home button on the devices. He can either set it up to open either Last Accessed Folder or Home Screen when the Home button is tapped. This option is helpful when multiple approved applications are arranged in folders.
Below are the steps to enable this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Goto Miscellaneous Settings and tap the On Press of Home Button option.
- Based on your requirement, select either the Last Accessed Folder option or the Home Screen Root Folder option in the Go To screen.
- Save the configuration changes.
Once done, everytime end user presses Home button, he will be navigated to the selected choice.
For more details on our products, click here