Clear Data on Home Screen Load is an option made available within SureLock to clear the data of the application (launched in SureLock) running in the background when the user returns to the SureLock Home Screen.
Below are the steps to check this feature.
- Install and Launch SureLock.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock settings.
- Navigate to Clear Data on Home Screen Load and enable this option.
- Once done, go back to the SureLock Home screen.
You will notice that SureLock clears the data of the application when the user returns to the SureLock Home Screen.
For more details on our products, click here