Sometimes you might need to allow few URL shortcuts on your SureLock home screen, without giving users access to any other site. SureFox Basic in conjunction with SureLock can help you achieve this lockdown configuration. Following settings will be required
- Configure SureLock with SureFox as an allowed application.
- Configure the SureFox home screen with allowed websites.
- Exit SureFox and Launch SureLock.
Detailed steps are as follows:
Steps to configure SureLock
1. Launch SureLock
2. Access SureLock Settings by tapping 5 times on the screen, within 3 seconds
3. Tap on Allowed Applications
4. On the Allowed Applications screen, tap on Add App and select SureFox as an allowed application.
6. Tap on Done to return to the SureLock Home Screen.
7. Exit SureLock
Steps to configure SureFox
1. Launch SureFox
2. Access SureFox Settings by tapping 5 times on the screen within 3 seconds
3. Tap on Allowed Websites
4. Tap on Add URL and enter the URL of the website you want to allow
5. Further, Goto back to the SureFox Settings screen, tap on Browser Preferences
6. On Browser Preferences screen, select Allow exit using Back Button
9. Tap on Done and Exit SureFox
Now, if you launch SureLock, you will see the SureFox application icon, clicking on which, you will be navigated to the list of allowed websites in SureFox HomeScreen.
To read more about SureLock, click here.
To read more about SureFox, click here.
If you need further assistance, please submit a ticket here