Sometimes you might need to allow a few URL shortcuts on your SureLock home screen without giving users access to any other site. SureFox Basic, in conjunction with SureLock, can help you achieve this lockdown configuration. The following settings will be required:
- Configure SureLock with SureFox as an allowed application.
- Configure the SureFox home screen with allowed websites.
- Exit SureFox and launch SureLock.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to allow access to the website in SureLock using SureFox.
Step 1: To Configure SureLock
1. Launch SureLock.
2. Access SureLock Settings by tapping 5 times on the screen within 3 seconds.
3. Tap on Allowed Applications and click on Visible Apps.
4. Tap on Add App and select SureFox as an allowed application.
6. Tap on Done to return to the SureLock Home Screen.
7. Exit SureLock.
Step 2: To configure SureFox
1. Launch SureFox.
2. Access SureFox Settings by tapping 5 times on the screen within 3 seconds.
3. Tap on Allowed Websites.
4. Tap Add URL and enter the URL of the website you want to allow.
5. Further, go back to the SureFox Settings screen and tap on Browser Preferences.
6. On the Browser Preferences screen, select Allow Exit using the Back Button.
9. Tap on Done and exit SureFox.
Now, if you launch SureLock, you will see the SureFox application icon, clicking on which you will be navigated to the list of allowed websites in SureFox HomeScreen.