Do you have multiple allowed websites on your Lockdown Device? Want Auto Redirect to SureFox Home Screen or one of the allowed websites to another website after an idle timeout?
Use SureFox‘s Idle Timeout option to force the screen to redirect itself to SureFox Home Screen or a website.
Follow mentioned steps to enable the Idle Timeout option:
1. Login to your SureFox Admin Settings by tapping 5 times on the SureFox Home Screen within 5 seconds and enter the SureFox password.
2. On SureFox Settings Screen, navigate to Allowed Websites and allow the URLs.
3. In the Enter Website Details screen of the URL, you would like to set as redirection URL, enter the necessary details of the URL, and enable Set as Starting URL
4. Once done, save the settings and go back to the SureFox Settings screen.
5. Further, navigate to Browser Preferences and tap on the Idle Timeout option
4. On the Idle Timeout pop up window, select between Seconds and Minutes and enter a value.
5. Now, tap Action on Idle Timeout option and select Load Home Screen option.
This will navigate the user to the URL (selected in step 3) as the redirection URL when the device idle times out.
To explore more features, visit SureFox Homepage.