SureMDM is a tool for remote management and needs the SureMDM agent to be online on the device to conduct the expected behavior.
A few pointers are mentioned below to ensure the SureMDM agent stays online on the device.
1. Disable power-saving mode and app power saving option for SureMDM agent in Android system settings.
- Go to Android System Settings -> Battery -> Disable/uncheck power-saving mode.
- Go to Android System Settings -> Battery -> Disable/uncheck App power saving.
2. Ensure Usage access permissions are granted for SureMDM Agent under Android Security Settings and check the Keep CPU ON option under SureMDM Agent.
- Go to Android System Settings -> Security Settings -> Other Security Settings -> Usage Data Access -> Enable/ON it for SureMDM Agent.
- Go to SureMDM Agent Settings -> Keep CPU On (Check this option)
3. If SureLock is being used on the device, then allow SureMDM Agent in SureLock and Hide SureMDM Agent icon on SureLock Home Screen.
- Go to SureLock Admin Settings -> Allowed Application -> Add App -> Allow SureMDM Agent
- Go to SureLock Admin Settings -> Allowed Application -> Select SureMDM Agent -> Hide Icon in Home Screen (Check this option)
To explore more about SureMDM, click here.