SureMDM is a tool for remote management and needs the SureMDM agent to be online on the device to conduct the expected behavior.
To explore more about SureMDM, please click here.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to prevent the SureMDM agent on Android devices from going offline.
- Disable Power-Saving mode and App Power Saving option for SureMDM Agent in Android System Settings.
- Go to Android System Settings > Battery > Disable/uncheck power-saving mode.
- Go to Android System Settings > Battery > Disable/uncheck App power saving.
- Ensure Usage Access Permissions are granted for SureMDM Agent under Android Security Settings and check the Keep CPU ON option under SureMDM Agent.
- Go to Android System Settings > Security Settings > Other Security Settings > Usage Data Access > Enable/ON it for SureMDM Agent.
- Go to SureMDM Agent Settings > Keep CPU On (Check this option).
- If SureLock is being used on the device, then Allow SureMDM Agent in SureLock and Hide SureMDM Agent icon on SureLock Home Screen.
- Go to SureLock Admin Settings > Allowed Application > Add App > Allow SureMDM Agent
- Go to SureLock Admin Settings > Allowed Application > Select SureMDM Agent > Hide Icon in Home Screen (Check this option)
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.