SureMDM has been a perfect Mobile Device Management solution and has now become more customizable. Now you can personalize your SureMDM Web Console with the introduction of a new feature: branding information. This feature is available for premium and enterprise license types of SureMDM. Click here for details.
With Branding Info, you can personalize the following things:
- Title and SubTitle on the top left of the screen
- Text Message Footer in the messages sent from the Web Console.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to rebrand the SureMDM Console.
- While uploading the logo path, the file size should not be greater than 1MB.
1. Log into your SureMDM Web Console.
2. On the SureMDM Web Console, go to Settings on the top right of the console and click on Account Settings.
3. On the Account Settings screen, select the Branding Info tab.
4. Under the Branding Info tab, enter the following details:
Note: Check the option Use Logo, upload the logo image file from your computer, and enter the message footer (optional).
5. Click on Apply to complete.
This will apply the settings to the SureMDM web console, and the branding information will be updated.