SureLock Studio has a pretty nice feature that can be quite useful during troubleshooting problems on the device. If the application on the device is not behaving as expected in kiosk mode, you can capture the screenshot and send it to Technical support. Not all Windows Mobile devices are exactly the same (read “OEM differentiations”) or we might not have access to your business application. A nice screen capture can help the Technical support team to work on the issue and hopefully provide a quicker solution.
Steps to capture the device screenshot:
- Setup ActiveSync connection between Windows Mobile device and the desktop PC.
- Launch SureLock Studio on the desktop.
- Go to Tools -> Remote Manager.
- Click the Capture Screen button on the Remote Manager screen.
- In a few moments, you will see a screenshot of the device screen as below. Click Save As button to save the file.