SureMDM offers an effective mobile device management through host of management and monitoring features. One of them being Reports.
This inbuilt reporting feature now includes Data Usage report which lists data usage by enrolled devices in SureMDM. This report provides a base for data usage trend analysis and can give insights on device users who need instant intervention.
Steps to pull up data usage report using SureMDM
1. Login to SureMDM Web Console.
2. On SureMDM Web Console, click Reports.
3. On the Reports page, click Data Usage option.
4. Select the From Date and Till Date and click Generate Report.
5. A new tab will list the data usage of all enrolled devices.
To read about such SureMDM features, click here.
To register for 30 days trial, click here.