With SureMDM, anyone can easily time fence BYOD and corporate-owned devices. Time Fencing refers to creating a periodical boundaries for the mobile devices to behave or function a certain specified way.
Steps to enable time fencing for an enrolled device in SureMDM
1. Login to SureMDM Web Console.
2. On SureMDM Home, click Jobs.
3. On the Select Operating System screen, click Android or iOS.
4. On the Select Job Type screen, click Time Fence.
5. On the Time Fence prompt, check Enable Time Fencing and fill out following details:
- Select Fence – Select the Start Time, End Time and select the Days of the week
- Fence Entered – Select the job that needs to be triggered at the specified Start Time and also specify if an alert has to be sent to device/MDM/email.
- Fence Exited – Select the job that needs to be triggered at the specified End Time and also specify if an alert has to be sent to device/MDM/email.
6. Click Save to complete creating time fence profile.
7. Now, go back to SureMDM Home, select any Android or iOS device and use Apply option to apply it to the desired device(s).
Time fencing offers a convenient way for enterprises to manage mobile devices and overcome efficiency, security and productivity challenges. This time-enabled automatic setup using SureMDM can benefit business who deals with cumulative lead time and demands tasks to be executed strictly on scheduled time.