SureLock offers different levels of lockdown on an Android device. It can be restricting the device users to only few allowed applications or an advance locking down of device with just one application running all the time.
There are also few complementing features in SureLock like Watchdog Service. This feature once enabled will restrict the users from accessing restricted applications through an allowed application.
Watchdog Service also enables following advance lockdown features in SureLock:
- Rotation Settings – Enable or disable screen rotation
- Brightness Settings – Set and lock brightness of the device screen
- Enable Toast Message – Enable or disable notifications as toast messages
- Custom Access Denied Message – Customize and create your own Access Denied message
- On Launch of Unallowed Application – Redirection of the screen to the desired screen on launch of unallowed applications
Because of Android limitations, Watchdog Service and Disabling Child Windows feature behave differently on different Android versions. To enable functionalities of these features, Apps with usage access option under Security has to be enabled on the device.
Steps to enable Apps with usage access on an Android device
1. Go to Android Settings.
2. Under Settings, click Security.
3. Under the Advanced section, click Apps with usage Access.
4. From the list enable the permission for SureLock.
To know more about SureLock, click here.
To download a trial, click here.