SureMDM, a light-weight MDM Solution offers a simple solution in the form of QR Code for mass configuration and deployment. Use SureMDM’s Web Console to create a QR Code that can be scanned for automatic configuration of SureMDM agent on the device. Once SureMDM Nix Agent is configured, you can right away start managing your Android devices using SureMDM Web Console.
Steps to mass configure MDM Agent on devices using QR Code
1. Login to SureMDM Web Console.
2. Navigate to Enrollment > QR Code Enrollment > Get Started.
3. Click Device Enrollment from the drop-down menu.
4. On the Setup QR Code for Enrollment prompt,
a. Under Enrollment Type tab,
- Give a name for the QR code.
- Select the Android platform.
- Select Enrollment type as Android Device Enrollment.
b. Under Configure Options tab, enter or select the required details:
- Select a group where the device will get enrolled.
- Select Device Naming Parameter (IMEI/MAC Address/Serial Number/PhoneNumber/Device Name)
5. Click Save.
Newly created QR code will be listed under the QR Code Enrollment section.
6. Launch SureMDM Nix Agent on the device and select Settings > Enroll Device Using QR Code to scan the QR Code of the Web Console for instant configuration.
Furthermore, to automate the enrollment process of mobile devices with SureMDM, you can also pre-approve devices to avoid manual approval of individual devices. Click here to know how.