Protecting customer’s privacy and ensuring the security of information becomes very crucial.
Two important solutions to ensure data and information security on a common device is to:
- Lockdown the device with restricted browsing to only required websites. This would ensure that customers do not wander off to unallowed websites and browse through malicious sites making the device and data vulnerable to theft or misuse.
- Enable Private Browsing so that the allowed browser does not save users’ data or browsed history.
SureFox, lockdown browser can offer both the above mentioned functionalities with easy setup and host of customization features. SureFox’s primary function is to lock the device with access to only allowed websites and the inbuilt feature – Enable Private Browsing will make sure the browsing data and user’s information does not get saved.
Steps to install SureFox and enable private browsing
2. Launch SureFox.
3. On SureFox Home Screen, tap 5 times within 3 seconds to launch the password. prompt
4. Use SureFox default password 0000 (four zeros) to log into SureFox Settings.
5. On the SureFox Settings screen, tap Browser Preferences.
6. On the Browser Preferences screen, scroll down to Privacy Settings and enable Enable Private Browsing.
7. Tap on Done to finish.
Now, you can use Allowed Websites option under SureFox Settings to add allowed websites. These websites will reflect as icons on SureFox Home Screen and the users would be able to browse only these allowed websites with enabled private browsing.
These features are available for iOS devices as well, to know more about SureFox for iOS, click here.
To learn more about SureFox for Android or download a trial, click here.