See below for answers to commonly-asked questions about SureMDM enrollment and login. For general questions, you can reach us via the contact us page. For technical questions, please submit a ticket instead.
There are a few potential causes for login issues:
- Your username and/or password do not match our records. – You are not using the correct Username and Password combination. Please ensure you enter the correct credentials in the respective fields. Keep in mind passwords are case-sensitive.
- We’re waiting on you to verify your account. – You have not yet completed verification of your account, and have therefore not completed the sign-up process. When you first sign up for SureMDM, one of our executives gets in touch with you, once verification is completed by our executive you will be receiving verification link. You need to follow the link to complete the verification process. Once you complete the verification process, you can log into SureMDM.
There are a few potential causes for sign-up issues:
- We’re waiting on you to verify your email. – You have not yet verified your email address, and have therefore not completed the sign-up process. When you first sign up for SureMDM, a link will be sent to your email address for verification. You need to follow the link to complete the verification process. Once you complete the verification, you will be fully signed up for SureMDM.
- Email Address already exists. – The same email address is already registered and in use for a SureMDM account. Please use a different email address.
- This domain name is already taken. Please enter a different domain name. –Your chosen domain name is already in use. Please try entering a different domain name.
You can reset your SureMDM password at any time.
To reset the SureMDM login password, follow these steps:
- On the SureMDM login page, click Forgot Password?
- Enter your Username, complete the Captcha, and click Reset Password.
You will receive a password reset link through the email address you provided while signing up for SureMDM.
Once you sign up, you will receive an email from SureMDM. If you do not see the email, check in your Spam folder. If it is not there, please contact us
There are three methods to convert your trial account into a full account:
- When your trial period ends, a prompt will appear with an option to buy licenses whenever you log into the SureMDM Web Console.
- You can use the SureMDM Web Console Settings to buy licenses at any time.
- Contact us.
You have three ways to purchase new SureMDM licenses:
- For Paid accounts, please navigate to your account settings, and select “Manage Subscription” from the drop-down menu to buy more licenses..
- For Trial accounts, buy licenses by clicking the Buy Subscription button located on the right side of the console.
- Contact us.